Need Fresh Inspiration for Summer Break? The Boredom-Busting Game You Need — for Free!
Awards ceremonies. Teacher gifts. Field days. End-of-the-year parties. Events pack your calendar signaling the school year is coming to an end.
You’re also busy filling the calendar with activities you hope your child will enjoy. And while week-long camps, trips to the beach, and lounge time with friends are the sweet spots of summer, you know you and your child can’t survive that breakneck pace all summer long.
You’re going to need a few tricks up your sleeve for the laid-back downtime between camps, vacations, and the neighborhood pool.
Enter Adventure Academy™.
Three years in the making, Adventure Academy is what happens when you pull together the nation’s top curriculum experts, game designers, artists, animators, and engineers. With a 3D virtual world with graphics and visual effects that push the boundaries of mobile gaming, your game-loving son or daughter will jump at the chance to enroll at Adventure Academy.
Brought to you by the creators of ABCmouse, Adventure Academy is an intricate online learning universe meticulously designed with your 8 to 13-year-old in mind. Stunning graphics invite your child to explore an ever-expanding world, complete learning quests to unlock new zones and interact with other learners.
Not only will your child love the immersive, interactive adventures, but you’ll also be confident your child is reviewing key curriculum concepts and topics as they play. With studies showing students lose academic ground during the summer, Adventure Academy easily reinforces your child’s year of classroom learning and prepares them for the new school year ahead.
Adventure Academy includes:
- Thousands of learning activities including curriculum-based games, books, educational videos, and interactive experiences all based on U.S. (and international) curriculum standards.
- Skill reinforcement and knowledge review in hundreds of topics across language arts, math, science, social studies, and more.
- Engage across all platforms—smartphones, tablets, and computers—with the ability for up to three children in the same household to play simultaneously within the same parent account with individual profiles.
- Safe social elements that enable players to interact with other learners in-game, including filtered chat functionality with robust parental controls.
- No advertising or in-app purchases.
And what’s more — you can try Adventure Academy completely risk-free for 30 days — that’s one entire month of summer break!
So before that last bell rings, pack your boredom-busting arsenal with the only tool you’ll need to fill the downtime on your family’s summer calendar. This summer, bridge your adventures with Adventure Academy!
ClassTag is proud to partner with family-friendly companies like Age of Learning, the company behind ABCmouse.com and the brand-new Adventure Academy. Remember, every purchase you make from a ClassTag partner sends resources and supplies straight back to your child’s school and classroom.